Now you can plan and prepare for training without the last minute scrambling that occurs when recurring training becomes due. Run a report to show overdue and upcoming training for the next period of time that you define, and see what's coming up while you still have time to prepare and schedule.Easily track Employee Safety Training, HR Training, Internal/External Training, and more.
Do you have employee training records stored in different systems, file cabinets, or within various groups? With Training Manager, you can consolidate these disparate systems into one and always know where to find all your training records.Manage and share your training data across your company in a central repository.
Whether you want to provide more transparency to training records for everyone or just standardize a back-office system for training records administrators and managers, Training Manager allows you to create login accounts to define who can login, view, or edit the training records database.Eliminate the tedious, time-consuming work spent preparing training compliance reports.
If you have been working with a paper or Excel based tracking system, you know how much work it takes to determine whether an individual is compliant with required training. Summarizing compliance metrics for a Group or the entire Company can be a daunting task without a training records database. With Training Manager, you can print these reports at any time without the trouble of manually collating and preparing the data.
- Track training records and status company-wide, or drill into individual training status.
- Assign required training by individual, job function, or group.
- Require retraining based on calendar time, course version, or one time only.
- Schedule and manage class sessions and student enrollments.
- Record attendance, training completion, and cancellations.
- Record training credits, training hours, and assessment scores.
- Print status reports to demonstrate training compliance.
- Print employee transcripts.
- Print employee training plans.
- Track training costs by Group, Individual, Course, Category, or Supervisor.
- Save file attachments associated with the records.
- Import master course and personnel data.
- Export data and reports to various formats.
- Audit trail report which tracks data changes.
- Send class session reminders by email using your default email client such as MS Outlook.
Try it Today!
- Download the FREE trial
- See more screenshots
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- User Guide (html)
- User Guide (pdf)
- Network Setup/Configuration Guide
|YouTube Channel Playlist|
3 minute Video Introduction to Training Manager
Click the screen cast above to learn how Training Manager software can help you manage your employee training records.
Training Manager Executive Summary